Nazia Hasan is a partner in the firm’s litigation and regulatory groups. Nazia focuses on resolving disputes involving real estate, construction, financial issues and licensing matters with state regulators. In addition, Nazia has extensive experience in general commercial litigation, and she regularly handles cases involving breaches of contract and fiduciary duties, fraud, statutory violations, consumer claims and corporate and partnership disputes. Nazia has tried, arbitrated and settled cases and is prepared to pursue her clients’ interests aggressively and efficiently in any forum. Nazia serves as legal counsel to a non-profit corporation.
- 1999 Northwestern University, B.A., History
- 2005 Loyola University Chicago, School of Law, J.D.
Court & Bar Admissions
- 2005 Illinois
- 2006 United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- 2008 United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar
Reported Cases, Publications & Speaking Engagements
- AJ Smith Savings Bank v. Sabuco, 2013 IL App (3d) 120578
- Arriaga v. Wells Fargo Bank, No. 11 WL 4738522, (N.D. Ill. Sept. 30, 2011).
- Torres v. Am. Auto Parts, No. 07 C 3702, 2008 U.S. Dist LEXIS 50574 (N.D. Ill. July 2, 2008).
- Torres v. Am. Auto Parts, No. 07 C 3702, 2008 U.S. Dist LEXIS 50598 (N.D. Ill. June 30, 2008).
- Anderson v. GSF Mort. Corp, No. 06 C 2840, 543 F. Supp. 2d 869 (N. D. Ill. Jan. 25, 2008).
- Illinois Association of Mortgage Professionals, speaker, September 2010
- Illinois Association of Mortgage Professionals, speaker, September 2009
- Illinois Mortgage Bankers Association, moderator, November 2012
- Midwest Lending Conference, speaker, March 2008
- Midwest Lending Conference, speaker, March 2007